TVS Connect is an app for TVS vehicle owners. It brings to life the power of TVS SmartXonnect – India’s first 2-Wheeler connected technology making the riding experience easier, exciting and safer.
TVS SmartXonnect enabled vehicles – TVS Ntorq 125, TVS Jupiter Grande, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and TVS Apache RR 310 BS VI, provide a host of features and insights customised for each of these brands.
With Bluetooth pairing, Navigation Assist, Caller ID, SMS notifications, last parked location, ride statistics, crash alert, ease of service booking and more, riding and maintenance become intuitive.
See what TVS Connect can do to your ride:
• Get a personalized message on the digital display on your Speedometer
• View your call notifications on the Speedometer
• Autoreply with SMS while riding for safety
• Get phone battery and network indication on Speedometer
• Call for a service using our service locator and view service history.
• Share ride experiences on social media
• View your SMS (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, TVS Jupiter Grande)
• Get navigation instructions to your location on the Speedometer. (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Find your last parked location (Available in TVS NTORQ 125, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics G-force, Gear Distribution, and Tour Mode. (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, Apache RR 310 BS VI)
• Ride Statistics like Lean Angle (Available in TVS Apache RTR 200 4V),
To learn more, tap on our ‘Help’ option; alternately, you can find answers in the FAQ’s option. The application currently requires motion sensor support to be available on the user’s mobile phone for some features like crash alert.
Ride the connected life!
Online Service Booking feature is now available for all vehicles at select dealership with options for Pick up and Drop and Express service.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
Copyright© 2019 yasamkurusatis.com - Free Apk Pure