This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– View your course grades
– and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
New features and improvements are:
• H5P activity – including offline tracking support
• On-boarding slides for new Moodle app users (Android only)
• Site finder – enabling a user to easily find their Moodle site by entering the name (no need to enter the site URL)
• QR reader – enabling a user to scan QR codes and open external URLs or courses and activities in the app
• Feedback from the app (active app users only)
Copyright© 2019 yasamkurusatis.com - Free Apk Pure