Memima Baby® is a smartphone application that integrates the ETFES© (Ear Training for Early Stimulation) Method, a unique early stimulation method for babies that combines the language of music and affection. Boost your baby’s brain power. Boost your baby’s ability to learn any language.
- Educate your baby’s musical pitch.
– Stimulate your child’s musical mind.
– Let your baby listen to our 5 minute exercise sessions a mínimum of 5 days per week.
– Emotional stimulations are the most effective.
Why Memima Baby®?
Before language, babies have a certain capacity for music, as such, whether innately or unconsciously, we tend to sing rather than talk to babies. During this period, babies understand the intonation much better than the message itself. This is a particularly interesting period to educate or train their musical ear. Your baby is listening in order to learn to speak. Something almost magical happens during this period: we learn to speak at an astonishing rate.
How much does it cost us to learn a Language when we ara older?
Learn about the benefits of our method:
• Musical cognition and language cognition go hand in hand. Musically stimulating your baby during the period when your child is learning to speak can be truly exciting. Musical training improves language and learning skills in babies.
• As music training boosts all the language-related networks in the brain, it is expected to be beneficial in the acquisition of foreign languages.
• If we allow our baby to hear more monophonic melodies and exercises, the synapses in the corresponding brain area will be activated more frequently. Strong synapses will favor connectivity and efficacy of the distinct neuronal networks, providing support for learning.
• The positive feelings which a baby receives during their first years of life will have very beneficial effects for their happiness.
The ETFES© Method applied in Memima Baby® is specifically designed to stimulate: • Cognitive area: enables the child to learn, relate, and adapt to new situations, making use of thought and direct interaction with objects and the world around them.
• Language area: this refers to the skills that will enable the child to communicate with her environment.
• Socio-emocional area: includes the child’s emotional and socialisation experiences. She will feel loved, safe and able to relate with others.
• Prefrontal area: This area is responsible for adaptation to the environment; it fixes baby’s social conduct and creates the process for expressing emotions.
When can I begin to use Memima Baby® with my baby?
The ETFES© Method is designed to be applied after the first month of your baby’s life.
More about Memima Baby® and the ETFES© Method: http://www.memimababy.com
BabyWiseTunes now is Memima Baby
Copyright© 2019 yasamkurusatis.com - Free Apk Pure