Have access to your facility’s procedure manual at the point of care or anywhere you need it! Now you can access Lippincott Procedures current clinical information—including custom content specific to your facility—quickly and easily on your tablet or phone.
This app is free to download, however an institutional subscription is required to login and use it. Once you have downloaded the app, simply enter your username and password or select IP authentication from within your subscribing facility to access your facility’s procedures.
If your facility does not currently subscribe and you would like to learn more, please visit our website: LippincottSolutions.com.
Features of the Lippincott Procedures app include:
• Offline/online access to your facility’s specific content, including notes and custom procedures
• Procedures, quick lists, checklists, and images
• Video clips, when accessing online
• Easy title searching
• Access to assigned skills competency tests and checklist evaluations, when signed in via username/password
Great as a back-up in case of Internet outage, or for staff, such as home health nurses, without access to a reliable Internet connection. The Lippincott Procedures app ensures that your staff will always quickly and easily find the step-by-step procedure instructions that they rely on today.
Online connection is required periodically to verify subscription and update content.
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App store. If you have a question, please contact our Technical Support at [email protected] Thank you.
– Fixes My Account access bug
– Corrects video thumbnail view in procedure
Copyright© 2019 yasamkurusatis.com - Free Apk Pure